Mortgage Application Documents
Jim Tobin focuses on bringing buyers and seller together, but Jim Tobin does not stop there. Jim Tobin knows that is actually just the beginning. Even before a contract is signed man variables can impact the negotiation and purchasing process. Of these, financing frequently becomes the most critical often making the difference between a smooth transaction and one that never closes at all.
Jim Tobin understands the impact that the choice of mortgage provider has on the buying and selling experience that is why Jim Tobin has put together a team of mortgage providers to meet your high standards of service and expertise. These mortgage partners can assist you in identifying and implementing the best financing solution for even the most complex situation, and they have the resources and service focus required to make the closing process as smooth and successful as possible.
Usually a mortgage company will ask an applicant for the following
- Employment history including the name and addresses for two (2) years.
- Pay stub(s) to cover thirty (30) days, with year to date earnings for any and all employers.
- Social Security card.
- Driver’s license.
- Two (2) years of W-2 Forms and two (2) years of your tax returns.
- Copies of your most current bank statements for the past two (2) months including but not limited to your checking account, any and all savings accounts, your 401K, any mutual funds statement, brokerage statements, etc.
- If applicable, a complete copy of your divorce decree or bankruptcy documents.
- Rental history – name and addresses for the past two (2) years.
- If you currently own a home the original Sales & Purchase or twelve (12) month rental lease if it is rental property.
- Tax Bill and Homeowner’s Insurance Bill for current property owned.
- Complete contract information for employers and landlords.
Please be advised that some lenders may ask for more documentation and the above and foregoing is only an estimate of the requirements needed to obtain a mortgage.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independent verified. Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
The source of the listing data is as follows:
Daytona Beach Area Association of REALTORS (updated 5/29/22 7:01 AM) |